This last week, if you follow the Bristol news you might have seen the rioting, described as the worst in a decade, occurring by a Kill the Bill mob.
I have been pointing for many months to the development of investment properties and student development, both of which are not able to support the housing need in Bristol.
This news article a year ago shows the stark realities for adults, similar ages to me, who cannot get themselves settled into housing or long term stability.
And of course the people who committed the violence will severely sabotage their own futures, as the criminal charges they might likely face, will make them unemployable in future.
And what for me? I’ve been quietly trying to top up my Binance saver as the month end means that the coins have slowed a little, so I’m hoping they will bounce upwards when the month ends.
- Where you live
- How you were educated, where and to what extent you achieved through it
- Your confidence
- Your resiliance to bounce back
- All these are often determined by your wealth.
- I think we need to add another word into our equally debate and it’s about wealth and assets or money.
- I believe with more access to education, and opportunities in work we might see a better represented workplace in terms of culture and communities.
Trends, Love, Fun and more