I thought I’d write on food.
- When you don’t have enough of it and feel hungry
- If you can’t stop feeling hungry because of medication or boredom
- If you live alone and lose opportunity for the enjoyment of sharing food.
- Being burdened with cooking for others when you didn’t want to.
- Food being shared/eaten around you, when you aren’t able to eat (in some jobs).
- Allergic to food
- Allergic to your favourite foods e.g. coeliac/dougnuts
I find food functional. I know I need to eat a range of things to stay well, and less processed the better. There’s not much on the no list, but I try to follow the EatWell plate if you want a recommendation, or another for good luck … foods that keep you fuller for longer.
What People Say
If you are vegan you can end up with a higher risk of breaking bones if you don’t have enough protein intake.Health news 23/11/2020
With Chocolate its not quality its quantity.
“With Chocolate its the quality not the quantity.”Differing approaches to chocolate
I’m hungry please help, says the cardboard sign of a young person begging for money.
Someone gives them some food and then they hide it in their bag. (so sinister)Bristol City Centre October 2020