Talking with my close inner circle including professionals, Bristol friends and at the LGBTQI network, and beyond online…. I find the topic of writing about the environment surface as a blog post idea.
What do you do to reduce your environmental footprint? These are some things I have done:
- I get everywhere by public transport rather than owning or using a vehicle
- I don’t have children so I’m not responsible for the consumption they would create.
- Friends with eco-friendly hobbies like photography
These are things I’m not sure about
- I frequently buy tea and coffee out, to go sometimes and if there’s no choice I’ll use a single use cup.
- I have been having food delivery from Hello Fresh and Goutso to save some of the effort I might have to make with planning meals.
- I don’t want to become so anxious about the environment that it becomes that Generalised Anxious Feeling.
- I don’t want to become too confrontational with people such as co-workers if they don’t share my concerns to the same extent.
Please share, repost, add your comments or ideas. Here’s one to start off with, if you’re attending a place of worship this Christmas why not connect with a charity like https://ecochurch.arocha.org.uk/
What can I do in 2020 to help or to raise the profile of world climate concern?